Table by

Joined on 27/3/2012
63 Tables
19 Tracks
58 Videos
SHARE ON

Thom Yorke's echoes

added on 23/7/2013
A tribute for Thom Yorke's ideas and Nigel Godrich's buttons. A noisy remix of "Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses". From Mexico City with love! By Víctor Sánchez - @victordrums
2770 Downloads (16.98 MB)

Comments

Tonight I´ll upload a video with a live performance of "THOM YORKE'S ECHOES", Audiobus and external hardware...

Cheers froms Mexico City

Víctor Sánchez
@victordrums

Bruno kayapy said on 26/7/2013:

Great man!!

Hey, THANKS "Bruno Kayapy"!!

Download and play all my performances man! Only electro-experimental sounds!

:-)

@victordrums

Look the video of "Thom Yorke´s echoes":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Z0cp1veP4

Víctor Sánchez
@victordrums

Mexico City

azam said on 11/6/2017:

The videos here lately have just been brilliant! As one of the top Rush Essay writing service provider right now, I just can't tell you how much I enjoy watching these amazing videos daily.

Sajhabaho said on 13/6/2017:

We see so many communities in our life in order to get success and luck as well. As we have essay services that focuses on the goals of the different communities that are not working for their advantage.

azam said on 19/6/2017:

I was randomly surfing online and somehow ended up here, which I am very happy about! This makes me realize why people pay for essays online, I mean this is incredible! I am blown away seeing the expertise of the writer!

azam said on 29/6/2017:

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Why Men Pull Away

azam said on 30/6/2017:

This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: Language of desire

azam said on 3/7/2017:

I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: catamaran

azam said on 11/7/2017:

I propose merely very good along with reputable data, consequently visualize it: baroque plastic cutlery

azam said on 12/7/2017:

دانلود قسمت 15 پانزدهم سریال عاشقانه با لینک مستقیم, دانلود رایگان سریال عاشقانه, دانلود سریال جدید عاشقانه ایرانی دانلود سریال عاشقانه با لینک مستقیم, دانلود فیلم های جدید و برتر, دانلود رایگان فیلم و سریال با لینک مستقیم دانلود قسمت 15 عاشقانه

azam said on 16/7/2017:

wow this saintly however ,I love your enter plus nice pics might be part personss negative love being defrent mind total poeple , best leg workouts

azam said on 18/7/2017:

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site: kuinka saada naisseuraa verkosta

azam said on 21/7/2017:

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. how to use quantum vision system

azam said on 26/7/2017:

Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. voyance en direct

azam said on 26/7/2017:

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. ketosis diet

azam said on 5/8/2017:

You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. my review here