Table by

Joined on 27/3/2012
63 Tables
19 Tracks
58 Videos
SHARE ON

My Pharma Project

added on 9/11/2012
11 new original loops! Onirical sounds from Jupiter beaches and Orion stars! Includes 3 magical performances, I love "NEEDING REACTABLE"! Shake your Reactable mobile on my 3 Performances. Download & ENJOY! Víctor
2096 Downloads (14.38 MB)

Comments

Play with headphones!
((*J*))

Here my first video of "MY PHARMA PROJECT", recorded on Dave Espinoza´s Reactable Live, in Mexico City, November-2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1g4toDZOBaM

Enjoy and download "MY PHARMA PROJECT" table for your iOS or Android gadget!

Víctor Sánchez
((°J°))

Other new video, with loops of many original tables (made by me in the past)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMe6furj2LQ

My first time playing Reactable Live!

((°J°))

NEW VIDEO!

My "Oliver Huntemann" app REMIX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYg4DYjJ2sE

BrandonCunningham said on 27/6/2017:

I am really glad to get this post. Your new experiment in pharma is really good and I really appreciate you for creating the own pharma project. I have watched many live project videos at paper writing pro com. I really like the way you have presented the project.

azam said on 6/7/2017:

You sent me book of top rated resume writing services way faster than I had expected! I appreciated that I could deliver it without worrying about a revision or anything else. Thank you very much!

kmaemas said on 11/7/2017:

The above video is all about the My Pharma Project. The whole content is all about it. I like to come to read here about this project. I would like to say big great thanks for this very impressive effort of the whole team. Keep sharing such videos.

Ruth Nichols said on 22/7/2017:

Straight away this blog will almost certainly glimmer normally often be popular about each of site consumers, for the reason that meticulous records and even examination. renta de oficinas en bosques de las lomas

azam said on 23/7/2017:

This is new to me, so wasnt there dissertation ideas offering another deal hear? I honestly thought there would be but oh well this is nice too i guess, thank you so much for this, love the idea here! So keep do posting on more of them!

john sxyena said on 12/9/2017:

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Snapdeal

john sxyena said on 28/9/2017:

Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. Royal Caribbean cruises

john sxyena said on 1/10/2017:

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. punjabi status

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. punjabi status

I read your blog frequently and I just thought I’d say keep up the amazing work! pregnancy

john sxyena said on 2/10/2017:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you! como importar direto do fabricante

jamesjack said on 8/10/2017:

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Cake Delivery in Mumbai

john sxyena said on 10/10/2017:

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! government job

john sxyena said on 12/10/2017:

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. http://k2t2.com

FilologowaUlyana93 said on 16/10/2017:

It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. agen bandarq

azam said on 17/10/2017:

At this point you'll find out what is important, it all gives a url to the appealing page: Aziende isolamento a cappotto Lavagno

maliaton34 said on 23/10/2017:

UK mortgage advice ebiste, cvering England, Wales and Scotland for bad credit mortgage advice, people with a current or previous IVA or bankruptcy or just a low credit score
mortgage with ccjs

sl786982 said on 26/10/2017:

Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. SKYF

maliaton34 said on 29/10/2017:

I think this is an educational post and it is extremely helpful and learned. along these lines, I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article
ashford student portal

maliaton34 said on 29/10/2017:

I have perused your amazing post. This is an extraordinary employment. I have delighted in perusing your post first time. I need to express profound gratitude for this post. Much thanks to you...
ashford student portal

maliaton34 said on 3/11/2017:

Get the latest USA Health News: breaking health and medical news from the united state and around the world, with in-depth features on well-being and lifestyle.
Public Health

maliaton34 said on 4/11/2017:

we are an online store and a new brand that design and sell unique and beautifully designed all-over printed tote bags.
men's and women's tote bags

john sxyena said on 5/11/2017:

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. wish

sl786982 said on 5/11/2017:

I take in some new stuff from it as well, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your data. email marketing services

john sxyena said on 8/11/2017:

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Colorado Springs Mr And Mrs Leads

john sxyena said on 10/11/2017:

Exactly, you're very kind of us about comment!. e mag

john sxyena said on 10/11/2017:

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. top brands in india

mqmorg said on 12/11/2017:

A debt of gratitude is in order For sharing this Superb article.I utilize this Article to demonstrate my task in college.it is valuable For me Great Work. discoup.enable-javascript.com

Sheeraz said on 15/11/2017:

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Essential Oils For Nausea

Sheeraz said on 16/11/2017:

Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. 100 Questions

Sheeraz said on 18/11/2017:

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. Children Learning Reading

alexkhan said on 20/11/2017:

Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. fake college degree

mqmorg said on 20/11/2017:

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. office and commercial cleaning

Sheeraz said on 21/11/2017:

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. gclub

mqmorg said on 22/11/2017:

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. happy new year 2018 quotes

Sheeraz said on 22/11/2017:

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! His Secret Obsession Review

azam said on 22/11/2017:

We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. offshore hosting

mqmorg said on 23/11/2017:

thanks for this exceptional put up, i find it very exciting and very well notion out and put together. I sit up for reading your work within the destiny. http://vitalhealthrecipes.com/lexapro-uses-dosage-and-side-effects/

Sheeraz said on 23/11/2017:

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Make Him Desire You