Table by

Joined on 11/4/2012
14 Tables
4 Tracks
3 Videos
SHARE ON

Mazatlan V.1 ( Contest )

added on 9/7/2012
80 keyboards made in Logic. The drum set by logic too. bass line in reactable , drum 2 in reactable, the synth solommade in C pentatonic scale
1639 Downloads (8.76 MB)

Comments

Jules77b said on 11/7/2012:

Nice track, nice performance. Voted.

Zapata said on 12/7/2012:

thanks jules

DJ Marbins said on 13/7/2012:

Beautiful track. Liked.

Zapata said on 13/7/2012:

thanks marbis

Dave Espinoza said on 29/7/2012:

Gracias Cache! No tengo planeado venderla, ya quiero tenerla y ver que tanto puedo hacer con ella :), saludos!

Sobres! Suena bien y ya descargando! Buenas vibras calurosas!!

CaitlinButler said on 13/4/2017:

Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned. Martin Modern

Julie Morales said on 17/4/2017:

Your website items set aside everybody once more. I just what food was in ominous desire from a website read through undoubtedly one of a web logs whereby most people advocated some of these. The sole I just stumbled upon at is really solid. Regards! Insomnia

Roberson said on 17/4/2017:

Quite enjoyable video you share with us that is really impressive and enjoyable such things kids really enjoy. Thanks for the update that is pretty cool you must keep going with your wonderful sharing. I would like to visit your essay services review website again for more music videos.

Julie Morales said on 18/4/2017:

Why not remain this unique amazing give good results not to mention I just await further with the fantastic articles or content. youtube video downloader android

Your site is extremely good, excellent operate... More than likely a lot of will certainly believe us regardless of whether they can't take time to show you. Jual Lenovo Thinkpad

simon285 said on 18/4/2017:

máy lọc nước xuất khẩu nhật bản được minh anh water cung cấp và phân phối tại Hà Nội

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. IM Video Masters review

One of many blog sites on line, I like to browsing the ones you have just about the most; everyone supply individuals a huge amount of advice of hospitality attire minor article. My organization is in need of together with seeing that you now have a heart and soul meant for informative posting, That i worked you can actually issue my family during the ideal focus. Is it possible assistance? viperial

Julie Morales said on 19/4/2017:

I truly appreciate merely reading through all your blogs. http://valerievalentine.fr/12-barrette

vipseo said on 19/4/2017:

This sort of appears completely greatest. Each one of these small info tend to be produced as well as plenty of background info. I favor which a great deal. PCB Assembly services

Any blog really are awesome! You've gotten conditioned others which i may well come up with as cool as Document truly reckoned We can. 123movies free

I truly appreciate merely reading through all your blogs. Profits Infinity 2.0

Julie Morales said on 20/4/2017:

So it is fascinating furthermore really benevolent written moreover view what they cogitate about alternative persons. painting contractors Edmonton

vipseo said on 20/4/2017:

I enjoy styles own personal blog post. It's good quality to look for an individual express during key phrases of this heart and chastity during this selected important specialized niche shall be immediately suffered. drama melayu

vipseo said on 21/4/2017:

I enjoy the entire article content, I really enjoyed, I'd like facts with this, given that it is superior., Bless you for the purpose of referring to. 0800 numbers

Julie Morales said on 22/4/2017:

Taking a look at any specific web log could make many others really require to generate more. Used to do a fun packed that we was initially fabulous subject matter by. Animoto likely held in the collection always it’s great. As i commonly dispatch one. xbox live code generator

Julie Morales said on 22/4/2017:

Prepare even more article content on this subject niche you now have a truly great suggestion that will persuade writters. gypsyisland

vipseo said on 22/4/2017:

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. organic

vipseo said on 23/4/2017:

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Tax Accountants

Julie Morales said on 23/4/2017:

It's at the same time a decent place which i extremely savored browsing. Isn't day to day that provide the prospect to observe an item. ปั้มวิว youtube

I favor your current article. It can be very good to view anyone explain in words through the cardiovascular along with lucidity for this critical issue might be quickly seen. details watch internet site. voyance amour gratuite

I actually learn your website for executing assessments plus I actually at this moment come to feel hence invited. psychic readings by phone

Verifying almost any blog site could make some others simply just wish to think of more. Used to do an amazing i always was initially splendid information by using. The software program possibly done with the collection however it’s remarkable. When i typically dispatch people. O'level geography tuition

That'sthe reason advertising and marketing that you suitable homework in advance of crafting. It is also possible to jot down improved posting with this. lokalizator telefonu

Delight maintain this approach awesome succeed and additionally Document wait for a great deal more on your stunning blog posts. Best wedding photography in Sydney

Your website is incredible, prime quality get the job done... I know that a number of might accept as true with all of us despite the fact that they don't really take time to say. http://crypto-economy.net

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. car wreckers

AmyClark said on 24/4/2017:

Some subdivisions thus dissertation web site using the net literature need unsurprisingly explained in your web-site. most searched actor

AmyClark said on 24/4/2017:

Immediately this blog is going to unquestionably often be prominent concerning all of blog people today, because meticulous reports and also assessments. Daniel Newman

Julie Morales said on 24/4/2017:

That appears to be certainly great full report. Most of these teeny specifics are designed having great deal of track record expertise. I'm keen on the item lots.

Julie Morales said on 24/4/2017:

Your blog is wonderful, high-quality deliver the results... Almost certainly lots of is going to are in agreement with people although they never take time to explain to you. Monaco Treasure